Ph.D. in Computer Science
AI and Marketing Concentration
Expected Graduation Date: May, 2021
GPA : 3.85
University of New Orleans
B.S. in Electrical Engineering-Computer Concentration
B.S. in Psychology
Minor in Mathematics
08-2016 Present Teacher Assistant, Tulane University,
Computer Science Department, New Orleans, LA 70118
- Instruct undergraduate Intro to CS
lab(In Python and Java) section of ~25 students
- Design lectures by leading discussions, demonstrating
procedures and fielding questions.
- Grade student lab reports and presentations.
02-2015 12-2015 Co-op Student, Entergy- Transmission
Planning, New Orleans, LA 70113
Became competent in power analysis, improved engineering principles
to solve problems and became familiar with Louisiana’s power system.
- Perform power flow modeling and short circuit analysis.
- Perform steady-state contingency analysis using
PSS/E and MUST
- Created a tool that help visualize the power flow of the
entire Entergy system in a geographically manner using PowerWorld.
05-2013 02-2015 Research Intern, Advanced Material
Research Institute (AMRI), New Orleans, LA 70148
Became experienced on applying multiple and different
- Researched on Development of Frequency Agile Devices
Based on Stimuli-Active Magnetic Nano-wires Composites.
- Participated in several poster competitions
- Conduct lab experiment and periodically write reports
05-2014 08-2014 Technical Sales Engineer Intern,
Rentametric Colombia, Bogotá, Colombia
Became familiar with the telecommunication market in Latin
America and became experienced in writing technical documentation.
- Understand and used fiber optic equipment
(Fusion Splicer, OTDR, Optical Testers, etc.)
- Understand need of costumers and find solutions when
client´s requirements were not completely fulfilled.
Python, Java, C, Html, Css
LATEX, Git, GitHub
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access)
- GetMagic Mentor
- Attended IBM cognitive College Virtual Holiday Workshop,
- President of Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers
UNO Chapter 2013-2014
- Second Place at IEEE Student Ethics Competition 2014
- University of New Orleans Track and Field Team Captain, 2012-2013