University Of West Florida
Ph.D. in Intelligent Systems and Robotics
Expected Graduation Date: May, 2021
GPA : 3.765
University of New Orleans
B.S. in Electrical Engineering-Computer Concentration
B.S. in Psychology
Minor in Mathematics
01-2019 Present | IHMC | Research Associate | Pensacola, FL
Advisor: Brent Venable and Parisa Kordjamshidi
Contributed in designing a prototype for a novel declarative learning based programming
system that expressed learning based programs in terms of declarative domainknowledge.
04-2019 PEP!LLC |CO-FOUNDER/CTO| New Orleans, LA
The PEP! mobile app is an educational platform and kid safe social network that encourages kids to
interact with their pets through content, reminders, challenges, rewards, and
- Responsible for building, designing and testing the Beta Version of the PEP!
- Responsible for hiring and managing designers,
engineers and software developers./li>
- Implemented and wrote bussiness plan, marketing plan,
security policy and terms of conditions.
08-2016 Present Teacher Assistant, Tulane University,
Computer Science Department, New Orleans, LA 70118
- Instruct undergraduate Intro to CS
lab(In Python and Java) section of ~25 students
- Design lectures by leading discussions, demonstrating
procedures and fielding questions.
- Grade student lab reports and presentations.
02-2015 12-2015 Co-op Student, Entergy- Transmission
Planning, New Orleans, LA 70113
Became competent in power analysis, improved engineering principles
to solve problems and became familiar with Louisiana’s power system.
- Perform power flow modeling and short circuit analysis.
- Perform steady-state contingency analysis using
PSS/E and MUST
- Created a tool that help visualize the power flow of the
entire Entergy system in a geographically manner using PowerWorld.
05-2013 02-2015 Research Intern, Advanced Material
Research Institute (AMRI), New Orleans, LA 70148
Became experienced on applying multiple and different
- Researched on Development of Frequency Agile Devices
Based on Stimuli-Active Magnetic Nano-wires Composites.
- Participated in several poster competitions
- Conduct lab experiment and periodically write reports
05-2014 08-2014 Technical Sales Engineer Intern,
Rentametric Colombia, Bogotá, Colombia
Became familiar with the telecommunication market in Latin
America and became experienced in writing technical documentation.
- Understand and used fiber optic equipment
(Fusion Splicer, OTDR, Optical Testers, etc.)
- Understand need of costumers and find solutions when
client´s requirements were not completely fulfilled.
Python, Java, C, Html, Css
Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access)